1. Continue to provide equitable opportunities for students and enhance programming. (specialists/interventions)
2. Consider and address as many transportation and traffic issues as possible. (shortage of drivers)
3. Consider a neighborhood concept.
4. Consider the impact on parents and families.
5. Consider the number of transitions.
6. Continue to work to have safe and secure school practices and facilities.
7. Decision has longevity.
8. Compliance with obligations of the funding source.
Please clink the link below to submit your comments about the proposed reconfiguration recommentation.